Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dexter's Shawarma Pizza: Shawarma in a crust


Dexter’s Shawarma Pizza could be one of my favorite pizza flavors. Honestly, I haven’t tasted something similar to this in other pizza chains. And since I love shawarma, this pizza flavor talks to me.


Honestly, I’m not familiar with Dexter’s Pizza. Yes, I’ve seen their signs around our subdivision but I initially dismissed it as one of the usual pizza outlets offering the same redundant flavors. Apparently, I was wrong. Yes, they have the regular flavors but they also have their gourmet pizza selection and this is where Shawarma pizza belongs to.



No overload of ingredients, just meat, tomatoes, onions slathered by their shawarma sauce. And it tastes authentic. Lika having shawarma in a crust. The flavor is not overbearing but the exotic taste is there. Only a hint but it is quite tasty.


However, what I’m not particularly fond of Dexter's pizza is their crust. It can be a little hard when overcooked and even if cooked right, it’s not as tender as I want it to be. Nonetheless, their flavors are great even the Dexter’s Supreme.


So given the chance, I’d like to order one Large Shawarma pizza for myself in one of our pizza nights and my husband can have his Dexter's Supreme, maybe that or I can try their Chicken pesto pizza.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the review. Now I am willing to order the shawarma pizza. kala ko kasi hindi kalasa ng shawarma.

    ReplyDelete